Let's connect, follow me here:Follow @nnonimay Pinterest Contact NM
*This post may contain affiliate links.
And don't forget to share this post down below!
Wasted time leads to lower productivity, and a dented bottom line. Every moment that you waste in the office has knock-on consequences. So, if you’re going to avoid those devastating consequences, you should be aware of the things that waste your time in the office.
If you like reading this article, you might also like:
- – How to use Teachable for free to host your online course, membership site or more
- – Making money with affiliate marketing (as a blogger or without a blog!)
- – The Complete Guide To: making money blogging when you have a small following
- – 50+ online income streams to make extra income online from home (to pay off debt)
- – 4 simple steps to starting a WordPress blog from scratch if you have zero technical knowledge
- – The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog.
- – Mailchimp vs Convertkit: growing your list to 5000+ and which one is better (and free?!)
- – How to use Tailwind Tribes to grow your blog and traffic on autopilot
- – The ultimate list 40 ways to promote your content: free guide content promotion tools
- – Free email course: A Media Kit That Sells to pitch to press and sponsor and become a professional blogger.
- – How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- – Boardbooster vs Tailwind + 3 more tools to schedule and automate your Pinterest
- – A breakdown, the real costs of running a successful business and blog
Long, Aimless Meetings
When you organise a meeting, do you always know what it’s for and what you hope to achieve from it? If you don’t, then you have a real problem. If you ask me, you should never enter a meeting without a very clear idea of what you want to learn or get out of it. Those long and aimless meetings that occur in so many offices each day tend to do nothing but waste time. That’s not what you want, so try to give them some kind of focus and clarity if you can.
If you haven’t updated the technology that your employees rely on for a long time, inefficiency will become a problem. Technology slows and becomes less efficient over time. And you also miss out on the latest capabilities on offer from the best contemporary appliances. So, maybe it’s time for you to invest in technology. It will allow your employees to do their best work and become more efficient. In the end, those costs should be covered easily.
There are some processes that your business has to go over again and again. For processes like this, it makes sense to define them properly and put a clear set of guidelines in place. This helps to prevent wasted time and make things simpler for your employees. Digital agency processes need to be uniform and defined in order to avoid mistakes as well. Not only will less time get wasted, but you should be able to make more money and build a more profitable business too.
Clear Policies on Internal Communications
If your employees are constantly trying to talk to you and take up your time, you can find it hard to get anything done. This is why there should be policies in place that make it clear when it’s alright to come to you to talk. Of course, you don’t want to shut people out. But you often need quiet time without interruptions when you are trying to run a business properly. Don’t avoid making it clear when it’s alright to talk and when it’s not just because you don’t want to appear impolite. People will understand if you’re clear.
Not Enough Administrative Support
Admin tasks can take up a lot of your time if you have to take care of them all by yourself. It’s much wiser to hire a secretary who can look after these tasks for you. That way, you won’t have to get bogged down in mundane tasks that seem to take up all your time. A lack of this kind of support will simply result in you wasting so much time that could be spent doing more important things. Make this change today.Thanks for reading! ? If you enjoyed this article, please save it to Pinterest by clicking the 'save' button on any image.
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials