I’ll be in Japan for the next couple of weeks!! I’m so excited! I have never been there, but after doing all my research, I can already tell it’s the best decision ever and probably my favorite holiday destination. From temples to everything kawaii, follow along via my Instagram and Stories, as I’ll update you daily thanks to the amazing wifi service of Japan Wireless.
A bit worried after founding out that it’s impossible to get a local sim card (I’m a blogger you know.. gotta stay connected!) I stumbled upon this service that delivers a wifi-device to your hotel/hostel, and allows you to stay connected 24/7 via your own wifi hotspot! Hurray. Check them out here and follow me here on Instagram. See you in Osaka first!
Thanks for reading! ? If you enjoyed this article, please save it to Pinterest by clicking the 'save' button on any image.
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials