Let's connect, follow me here:Follow @nnonimay Pinterest Contact NM
*This post may contain affiliate links.
And don't forget to share this post down below!
For a business, a brand is very similar to a face. People use it to identify and recognise the business and will rely on it to know who you are. Of course, this means that your brand must remain unified if it’s going to succeed. To help you, this post will cover some of the areas that need to be considered when it comes to your branding.
If you like reading this article, you might also like:
- – How to use Teachable for free to host your online course, membership site or more
- – Making money with affiliate marketing (as a blogger or without a blog!)
- – The Complete Guide To: making money blogging when you have a small following
- – 50+ online income streams to make extra income online from home (to pay off debt)
- – 4 simple steps to starting a WordPress blog from scratch if you have zero technical knowledge
- – The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog.
- – Mailchimp vs Convertkit: growing your list to 5000+ and which one is better (and free?!)
- – How to use Tailwind Tribes to grow your blog and traffic on autopilot
- – The ultimate list 40 ways to promote your content: free guide content promotion tools
- – Free email course: A Media Kit That Sells to pitch to press and sponsor and become a professional blogger.
- – How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- – Boardbooster vs Tailwind + 3 more tools to schedule and automate your Pinterest
- – A breakdown, the real costs of running a successful business and blog
Customers use uniforms to pick out your staff members and recognise them as someone who can help. If your staff aren’t wearing uniforms, it can be hard for customers to find them. Plus, it will make your business look unprofessional. Your uniforms should match each other, and should use your company’s colors. When considering uniforms, you should cover everything; from name badges to shoes.
Any and all of the documents that your company handles or distributes should be marked with your brand. This helps the person reading the document to see that it’s your company that provided it, making it easier to recognize. If your documents aren’t the same across the board, it will be hard for them to be placed. This includes your emails, too. It’s important that all of your emails have a personal signature for each staff member, in the same layout with your logo and company name. Other information can also be included, but you have to have a logo on there.
Your website is arguably the most important place for your brand. It’s the place that most customers will find out about your business, and it’s where people will go to find more information. So, it’s important to make sure that your brand is easy to see. Any information on your site should be using the same font and include the same colors as your logo.
When it comes to designing a brand, you have a lot to think about. First, you should consider the colors that will represent your company. Only choose colors that work well together, and aren’t too different. Two or three colors are usually enough, with some accent colors to help when you need more. Next, you need to consider your logo. This should include the main colors of your business and should be as simple as possible. Your logo should be instantly recognizable. So, it’s not worth copying someone else. Your logo should also look good, of course. This means that it’s usually better to go with a professional designer rather than designing something yourself. They have the knowledge to design something that is almost guaranteed to be successful, without having to make lots of changes along the way.
In the future, you may want to change your brand. It’s alright to do this, and a lot of businesses do. But, you can’t make yourself too new. Your new brand should reflect the old one, and should still be recognisable to your old customers. Otherwise, people may get confused.
Hopefully, this will give you a good idea of what needs to be done to boost your company’s brand and keep it consistent amongst your company. It’s important to make sure that you keep your brand on everything that your customers see.Thanks for reading! ? If you enjoyed this article, please save it to Pinterest by clicking the 'save' button on any image.
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials