Let's connect, follow me here:Follow @nnonimay Pinterest Contact NM
*This post may contain affiliate links.
And don't forget to share this post down below!
Not everyone’s going to make it. In business I mean. Just because you want it, doesn’t automatically make it yours.
If you like reading this article, you might also like:
- – How to use Teachable for free to host your online course, membership site or more
- – Making money with affiliate marketing (as a blogger or without a blog!)
- – The Complete Guide To: making money blogging when you have a small following
- – 50+ online income streams to make extra income online from home (to pay off debt)
- – 4 simple steps to starting a WordPress blog from scratch if you have zero technical knowledge
- – The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog.
- – Mailchimp vs Convertkit: growing your list to 5000+ and which one is better (and free?!)
- – How to use Tailwind Tribes to grow your blog and traffic on autopilot
- – The ultimate list 40 ways to promote your content: free guide content promotion tools
- – Free email course: A Media Kit That Sells to pitch to press and sponsor and become a professional blogger.
- – How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- – Boardbooster vs Tailwind + 3 more tools to schedule and automate your Pinterest
- – A breakdown, the real costs of running a successful business and blog
All I’ve ever wanted was make enough money with my own location independent business to NOT work a 9 to 5. Literally, since I was a kid I knew this was the plan. Eventually, it took me almost 15 years of hard work before it even happened in a way that I no longer had to stress about money and clients on a daily basis.
It took hard work, giving up holiday days, always working internships while studying full-time AND so much learning and personal discoveries. Oh and, tons of inner work.
I know you’re scared. Everyone is.
That’s not a good enough excuse. It’s really not. Fear itself means shit.
Yes, it’s scary to push through resistance. Yes, it sucks to get “hate mail” or to hear no all the time. It sucks to put your heart and soul into something and then get nothing back in return.
Yup. Your money personality will show up in almost everything you do. In good and bad ways.
You’ll sabotage yourself (and sales)
You’ll feel like the worst bitch in the world asking for money
You’ll resist doing the work
And it’s COSTING you. It’s costing you money, time, freedom – and it’s keeping you further and further away from your dreams.
Here’s what I know about achieving big goals (and trust me, it’s been years in the making. I grew up on welfare with a single mother – who knew I could build this level of success?)
( I did )
Seriously, I knew. But hoping and wishing in your potential to be fulfilled doesn’t automatically make it happen.
It’s going to take a boat-load of inner work.
More than you think.
It’s going to take persistence.
More than you think.
It’s going to take courage.
Actually, less than you think!
The Universe rises up to meet you halfway, and nothing is ever as scary as you think it’s going to be!
What has helped me ditch my (hidden) fears, is working on my money mindset. And Denise Duffield-Thomas from the Lucky Bitch can help you release your money blocks and live a First Class life.
I’m 100% sure she can help you change your money mindset, as she has welcomed over 4000 students in her Money Bootcamp and helped me so much. The best thing? She has plenty of free resources to help you get started!
You have to reprogram your mind with a new way of thinking about money
Money mindset work is essential for all entrepreneurs, but especially if…
- You want to earn money by sharing your gifts and talents with the world (even if you’re still stuck in your corporate cubicle)
- You want to contribute more money to your household (and set your family up for the future)
- You have to ask others for money (whether it’s asking your clients for payment, your boss for a raise, or anything in between)
- You feel like your income has plateaued, or that you have no control over what you earn.
- You suspect that you sabotage yourself when it comes to money. (Maybe you randomly manifest a speeding ticket or a big dental bill just when you’re getting ahead.)
- You struggle to set your own prices – whether you’re a freelancer, business owner, coach, consultant, whatever. (This is an area where SO MANY women keep themselves playing small.)
Okay yeah, great but Noni, I’m ready to make some money now.
Let’s see how much you come up with right?
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials