Financial fiascos can hit anybody. They can hit the rich and the poor. They can hit those that are famous, and those that are not. And businesses are even more susceptible to the plight of a financial fiasco than individuals are. The investments they make are often huge. They have an absolute necessity to stay on top of their payroll. And there are other, countless substantial outgoings that they have going out. When you take all of these into account, well, it’s not hard to see why they are susceptible. But just because businesses are susceptible to financial fiascos and struggles it doesn’t mean there aren’t people, other businesses and services out there willing and waiting to help them. A few of them can be found below.
First of all you should be aware that there are a host of benefactor options out there — none are better than taking a loan from a body of wealth that you know or are friends with. This could be an individual that you know, but because business loans are usually of the highest order this may rule one individual out. A viable option, then, is asking another business for a loan. You could ask for a loan off another business in your local area, but probably not in your market, as they may want to see local businesses flourish. You could offer incentives for the loan, like promotion or advertisement for their business in your marketing campaigns or even in your produce. You could even ask another business to buy a stake in yours. That way you would have the money without having to pay it back, but you would forgo a hold of your business. When taking the venture of asking another business for help financially you should be willing to devote time to building an exceptions business-to-business relationship with them. If you don’t then why would they want to help you?
If working with and relying on another business so closely isn’t for you, however, there are other options. One is to ask your bank for a business loan. This means you will be provided with a loan for a fixed amount of years. This then means you can use the time of the loan to build your own capital and revenue back up again. It does however mean a rate of interest will be demanded. If this doesn’t suit you or your business then there are a host of ways to fund your business without a bank loan, you just have to go out and find them.
One such way to help fund your business is to use the services of a factoring company. These types of services won’t fund your business per say, but they will help you ease your cash flow. By factoring receivables to a factor you can get the money you are rightly owed at a time that suits you. For example, if you have a customer that is intent on not paying up, even when you have provided them with an invoice, then you can sell that invoice on to a factor. The factor will then take the customer’s outstanding debt as their own and chase it up. This means you can ease your cash flow, pay your bills or keep up with your payroll even when you haven’t got the money you are owed.
To maintain success in business you have to maintain a steady cash flow. You have to be able to pay bills. You have to remain on top of your payroll. If you can’t do these things, then make sure you use the options on offer to help you do so.
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Courses on free publicity and growing your biz and blog:
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
- The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog – networks, plugins, software, tools and hosting
- 10 Tiny service investments for your biz + blog that will help you grow massively (max $35)
- The ultimate guide to doing your own PR
- Automatically schedule your Pinterest pins with these 5 tools
- My top 7 automations that will help you get more done in less time
- Time-saving tips for busy entrepreneurs
- Why using Convertkit is the only way to grow your blog income in 2016
- How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- 7 reasons why your PR efforts + strategy shouldn’t cost you money (+ FREE PR Checklist)
- 6 reasons why public relations are important (+ You should start PR ASAP)
- What is Leadpages + 5 ways to grow your blog or biz with it
- A list of 50+ recommended paid blogger networks to join
- Travellers life = why money matters and how to make more by clearing your money blocks (+ an introduction to my money coach)
- 7+ websites that will pay you for your photography
- Sell your clutter for cash: 10 best places to make money online
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials
Most useful blog posts about money and building a passive income
| Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle |