Let's connect, follow me here:Follow @nnonimay Pinterest Contact NM
*This post may contain affiliate links.
And don't forget to share this post down below!
Financial fiascos can hit anybody. They can hit the rich and the poor. They can hit those that are famous, and those that are not. And businesses are even more susceptible to the plight of a financial fiasco than individuals are. The investments they make are often huge. They have an absolute necessity to stay on top of their payroll. And there are other, countless substantial outgoings that they have going out. When you take all of these into account, well, it’s not hard to see why they are susceptible. But just because businesses are susceptible to financial fiascos and struggles it doesn’t mean there aren’t people, other businesses and services out there willing and waiting to help them. A few of them can be found below.
If you like reading this article, you might also like:
- – How to use Teachable for free to host your online course, membership site or more
- – Making money with affiliate marketing (as a blogger or without a blog!)
- – The Complete Guide To: making money blogging when you have a small following
- – 50+ online income streams to make extra income online from home (to pay off debt)
- – 4 simple steps to starting a WordPress blog from scratch if you have zero technical knowledge
- – The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog.
- – Mailchimp vs Convertkit: growing your list to 5000+ and which one is better (and free?!)
- – How to use Tailwind Tribes to grow your blog and traffic on autopilot
- – The ultimate list 40 ways to promote your content: free guide content promotion tools
- – Free email course: A Media Kit That Sells to pitch to press and sponsor and become a professional blogger.
- – How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- – Boardbooster vs Tailwind + 3 more tools to schedule and automate your Pinterest
- – A breakdown, the real costs of running a successful business and blog
First of all you should be aware that there are a host of benefactor options out there — none are better than taking a loan from a body of wealth that you know or are friends with. This could be an individual that you know, but because business loans are usually of the highest order this may rule one individual out. A viable option, then, is asking another business for a loan. You could ask for a loan off another business in your local area, but probably not in your market, as they may want to see local businesses flourish. You could offer incentives for the loan, like promotion or advertisement for their business in your marketing campaigns or even in your produce. You could even ask another business to buy a stake in yours. That way you would have the money without having to pay it back, but you would forgo a hold of your business. When taking the venture of asking another business for help financially you should be willing to devote time to building an exceptions business-to-business relationship with them. If you don’t then why would they want to help you?
If working with and relying on another business so closely isn’t for you, however, there are other options. One is to ask your bank for a business loan. This means you will be provided with a loan for a fixed amount of years. This then means you can use the time of the loan to build your own capital and revenue back up again. It does however mean a rate of interest will be demanded. If this doesn’t suit you or your business then there are a host of ways to fund your business without a bank loan, you just have to go out and find them.
One such way to help fund your business is to use the services of a factoring company. These types of services won’t fund your business per say, but they will help you ease your cash flow. By factoring receivables to a factor you can get the money you are rightly owed at a time that suits you. For example, if you have a customer that is intent on not paying up, even when you have provided them with an invoice, then you can sell that invoice on to a factor. The factor will then take the customer’s outstanding debt as their own and chase it up. This means you can ease your cash flow, pay your bills or keep up with your payroll even when you haven’t got the money you are owed.
To maintain success in business you have to maintain a steady cash flow. You have to be able to pay bills. You have to remain on top of your payroll. If you can’t do these things, then make sure you use the options on offer to help you do so.Thanks for reading! ? If you enjoyed this article, please save it to Pinterest by clicking the 'save' button on any image.
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
- Enroll in my productivity & time-management course here http://nonimay.teachable.com
- Enroll in my PR & Free Publicity Crash course here http://nonimay.teachable.com/
- Sign-up for my free video training for bloggers here to learn how to make a living off your blog when you have a small following
- Freshbooks accounting software http://www.freshbooks.com
- Course challenge to earn an extra $5000 in 3 weeks http://www.5kin21days.com
- Thrivecart for my cart pages http://www.thrivecart.com
- Lynx – add multiple links to your Instagram bio http://www.lynx.com
- Creative Market – marketplace for fonts, photos & more creatives to buy my stock + mockup photos (without the tacky stock photo look!) http://www.creativemarket.com
- Auto-post your Instagram posts with Tailwind http://www.tailwindapp.com
- Software to create your own (paid) course or membership site for free http://www.teachable.com
- ClickFunnels – marketing funnel software to set up my marketing funnels http://www.clickfunnels.com
- Convertkit – email marketing for bloggers for my weekly blog newsletter http://www.convertkit.com
- Bluehost for my website hosting http://www.bluehost.com
- Shopify – CMS for e-commerce to create and build on my online shop http://www.shopify.com
- Fiverr – get everything (I mean EVERYTHING) done for just $5 to buy some designs http://www.fiverr.com
- Tailwind – the official Pinterest partner that schedules your Pins + optimize your pinning times & analytics http://www.tailwindapp.com
- Boardbooster – Pinterest scheduling software to loop my current pins http://www.boardbooster.com
- TopTracker – time tracker to track my working hours http://www.toptal.com/tracker/
- Ready to use Media Kit Templates for bloggers http://www.hipmediakits.com
- AWeber – email marketing software to send my business newsletter http://www.aweber.com
- Infusionsoft – complete marketing solution to set up your email marketing + affiliate program http://www.infusionsoft.com
- OneDrive – Microsoft's cloud platform to back up my life. http://www.onedrive.com
- Easy design tool to create your own designs, custom pins etc. http://www.picmonkey.com
- VPN to protect your internet surfing when using public wifi http://www.nordvpn.com
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials