More and more in our daily lives, we’re bombarded with messages telling us how important it is to live a green life. Becoming more eco-friendly isn’t something we should consider optional. While there are many people out there making enough changes for several people alone, we need more people to hop on the green bandwagon and make changes to sustain our planet. We’re using up so many resources, and it just isn’t sustainable if we want to carry on living the way we are! This applies especially to businesses. Just consider a number of resources that any given business can use in a day. Paper, electricity, gas, packaging, and more. Not to mention how people arrive to work! Just one business going green, and encouraging others to go green can make a massive difference to the world. In fact, there’s even evidence that suggests a person is more likely to work with an eco-friendly business, than one that doesn’t really mention the environment.
Most people want to feel like they’re helping in some way. That’s why green businesses are becoming more and more popular. Lush is so popular not because it creates nice smelling body and bath products, but because it does everything it can to protect the environment and even tackles other issues, such as equality and animal testing. Lush wouldn’t be Lush without that aspect of their brand, and it certainly wouldn’t be as popular.
Just stop for a second and consider the kind of brand you could be if you did similar things. The below infographic can give you ideas!
Thanks for reading! 🙂 If you enjoyed this article, please save it to Pinterest by clicking the 'save' button on any image.
Credit to Red Stag
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Courses on free publicity and growing your biz and blog:
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
- The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog – networks, plugins, software, tools and hosting
- 10 Tiny service investments for your biz + blog that will help you grow massively (max $35)
- The ultimate guide to doing your own PR
- Automatically schedule your Pinterest pins with these 5 tools
- My top 7 automations that will help you get more done in less time
- Time-saving tips for busy entrepreneurs
- Why using Convertkit is the only way to grow your blog income in 2016
- How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- 7 reasons why your PR efforts + strategy shouldn’t cost you money (+ FREE PR Checklist)
- 6 reasons why public relations are important (+ You should start PR ASAP)
- What is Leadpages + 5 ways to grow your blog or biz with it
- A list of 50+ recommended paid blogger networks to join
- Travellers life = why money matters and how to make more by clearing your money blocks (+ an introduction to my money coach)
- 7+ websites that will pay you for your photography
- Sell your clutter for cash: 10 best places to make money online
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials
Most useful blog posts about money and building a passive income
| Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle |