Starting an online business involves several moving parts. What if there was a way to easily communicate, educate, and sell your products to your audience? There is a way and it’s called email marketing.
I know, I know, everybody talks about it these days and it only works if you do it right. Convertkit has helped me build my business, from zero to five figures each month, simply by implementing my PR strategy into Convertkit and to make it completely passive (read all about that here) and by emailing more people. If people don’t know you exist, you’ll never grow your brand or business.
Getting started with email marketing
Getting started is the hardest part. That’s why I’ve teamed up with ConvertKit to showcase simple and effective list building strategies in this 72-Hour List Building Challenge!
During this challenge Nathan Barry and the ConvertKit Team will provide you with the tools and resources to build your email list to over 100 people in just 72-hours! Did we mention this includes FREE access to ConvertKit for 30-days?!
Here’s how the 72-Hour Email Challenge Works
- Once a day for three days you’ll get an email from ConvertKit with specific instructions to grow your list.
- If you complete the challenge, you’ll be entered to win a year’s subscription to ConvertKit!
- You can participate in the challenge even if you don’t have a business or blog.
- You won’t be required to pay for anything! You’ll get FREE access to ConvertKit for 30-days if you need it.
This challenge starts Thursday, February 16th and runs through Saturday, February 18th.
Are you getting excited?! I know I am. I believe in the power of email marketing, and I’m ready to see you step up to the challenge!
Can’t wait to hear about the results of this challenge!
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Courses on free publicity and growing your biz and blog:
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
- The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog – networks, plugins, software, tools and hosting
- 10 Tiny service investments for your biz + blog that will help you grow massively (max $35)
- The ultimate guide to doing your own PR
- Automatically schedule your Pinterest pins with these 5 tools
- My top 7 automations that will help you get more done in less time
- Time-saving tips for busy entrepreneurs
- Why using Convertkit is the only way to grow your blog income in 2016
- How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- 7 reasons why your PR efforts + strategy shouldn’t cost you money (+ FREE PR Checklist)
- 6 reasons why public relations are important (+ You should start PR ASAP)
- What is Leadpages + 5 ways to grow your blog or biz with it
- A list of 50+ recommended paid blogger networks to join
- Travellers life = why money matters and how to make more by clearing your money blocks (+ an introduction to my money coach)
- 7+ websites that will pay you for your photography
- Sell your clutter for cash: 10 best places to make money online
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials
Most useful blog posts about money and building a passive income
| Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle |