Starting an online business involves several moving parts. What if there was a way to easily communicate, educate, and sell your products to your audience? There is a way and it’s called email marketing.
I know, I know, everybody talks about it these days and it only works if you do it right. Convertkit has helped me build my business, from zero to five figures each month, simply by implementing my PR strategy into Convertkit and to make it completely passive (read all about that here) and by emailing more people. If people don’t know you exist, you’ll never grow your brand or business.
Getting started with email marketing
Getting started is the hardest part. That’s why I’ve teamed up with ConvertKit to showcase simple and effective list building strategies in this 72-Hour List Building Challenge!
During this challenge Nathan Barry and the ConvertKit Team will provide you with the tools and resources to build your email list to over 100 people in just 72-hours! Did we mention this includes FREE access to ConvertKit for 30-days?!
Here’s how the 72-Hour Email Challenge Works
- Once a day for three days you’ll get an email from ConvertKit with specific instructions to grow your list.
- If you complete the challenge, you’ll be entered to win a year’s subscription to ConvertKit!
- You can participate in the challenge even if you don’t have a business or blog.
- You won’t be required to pay for anything! You’ll get FREE access to ConvertKit for 30-days if you need it.
This challenge starts Thursday, February 16th and runs through Saturday, February 18th.
Are you getting excited?! I know I am. I believe in the power of email marketing, and I’m ready to see you step up to the challenge!
Can’t wait to hear about the results of this challenge!Thanks for reading! ? If you enjoyed this article, please save it to Pinterest by clicking the 'save' button on any image.
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials