Let's connect, follow me here:Follow @nnonimay Pinterest Contact NM
*This post may contain affiliate links.
And don't forget to share this post down below!
Going passive & to the cloud to travel & work
If you want to travel more, I recommend you start earning a passive income and live your life in the cloud so you can access everything at all times. Here is how you do it:
If you like reading this article, you might also like:
- – How to use Teachable for free to host your online course, membership site or more
- – Making money with affiliate marketing (as a blogger or without a blog!)
- – The Complete Guide To: making money blogging when you have a small following
- – 50+ online income streams to make extra income online from home (to pay off debt)
- – 4 simple steps to starting a WordPress blog from scratch if you have zero technical knowledge
- – The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog.
- – Mailchimp vs Convertkit: growing your list to 5000+ and which one is better (and free?!)
- – How to use Tailwind Tribes to grow your blog and traffic on autopilot
- – The ultimate list 40 ways to promote your content: free guide content promotion tools
- – Free email course: A Media Kit That Sells to pitch to press and sponsor and become a professional blogger.
- – How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- – Boardbooster vs Tailwind + 3 more tools to schedule and automate your Pinterest
- – A breakdown, the real costs of running a successful business and blog
| Organize your travel + personal life in the cloud |
Start organizing your life in the cloud and you’re all set for long-term travel. How you start? Sign up to Evernote Premium (I can give away a free month, claim your free month of Evernote Premium here) and scan all your papers in. Don’t forget to active two-step verification just to be sure you can’t be hacked and your documents stay private. On the premium plan you can upload up to 10GB a month for free, so you can both upload your files, photos and personal administration to multiple notebooks. Use a digital calendar. I learned this the hard way, when I first brought my Moleskine Large calendar on my world trip. Lesson learned? You don’t really need a calendar in the first place, and secondly, it’s quite big and heavy. So I moved to the cloud. I use various calendars. I use Timely to track my time, and sometimes I also use it as a calendar. I can create calendars in Evernote, and I use Asana’s calendar function. Automate your iPhone Photos to IFTTT and Evernote, to automatically upload all your photos to the cloud. YES, fully automated! I use Wunderlist to keep track of my personal tasks. I use Booking.com to keep track of my accommodation bookings.
| Organize your biz life in the cloud |
Depending on your business, sign up to a new Evernote Premium account or open a few notebooks just for your business. I use Asana, Wunderlist and Evernote to keep track of my business tasks and blog post schedule. I use Freshbooks to keep track on my finances and money goals. I use Google Docs and Evernote to organize my inspiration and article drafts.
| Run a passive business |
I automate as much as possible, so I can enjoy my life, travel the world and still be in business. One thing you can do is sign your business up for an affiliate program so that others promote your business. A super easy way to drive more sales on autopilot, but you do have to invest something if you want to join an affiliate program. Another way to run your biz on autopilot is signing up to Convertkit, and coming up with creative ways to automate your emails. That’s how I came up with an automated PR strategy, fully ran on Convertkit (read about it here).
Read more about ALL the tools I use to run my business in: The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog – networks, plugins, software, tools and hosting.Thanks for reading! ? If you enjoyed this article, please save it to Pinterest by clicking the 'save' button on any image.
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials