Let's connect, follow me here:Follow @nnonimay Pinterest Contact NM
*This post may contain affiliate links.
And don't forget to share this post down below!
It was time for me to take a short break the last couple of months, travel Australia a for six weeks and work less (who was I kidding? – I missed my work so I worked daily).
If you like reading this article, you might also like:
- – How to use Teachable for free to host your online course, membership site or more
- – Making money with affiliate marketing (as a blogger or without a blog!)
- – The Complete Guide To: making money blogging when you have a small following
- – 50+ online income streams to make extra income online from home (to pay off debt)
- – 4 simple steps to starting a WordPress blog from scratch if you have zero technical knowledge
- – The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog.
- – Mailchimp vs Convertkit: growing your list to 5000+ and which one is better (and free?!)
- – How to use Tailwind Tribes to grow your blog and traffic on autopilot
- – The ultimate list 40 ways to promote your content: free guide content promotion tools
- – Free email course: A Media Kit That Sells to pitch to press and sponsor and become a professional blogger.
- – How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- – Boardbooster vs Tailwind + 3 more tools to schedule and automate your Pinterest
- – A breakdown, the real costs of running a successful business and blog
Traveling was great, I hope you followed along on Instagram (@nnonimay), and I’ve more energy than ever to kickstart the new season!
I’m still in Oz, but I want to go back to full-time working because that’s where the magic happens, hello highly productive 16 hour work days, I love you!
New season, new knowledge, new energy
Who else agrees, September is a great motivational month with lots of exciting happenings? Seriously, I’m counting down the days!
The past few months I’ve been working on my blogging income, affiliate income and Instagram income and it’s great I’m so happy doing what I do on a daily basis, and I cannot wait to go back to a regular work schedule so I can create even more magic! As soon as I started to implement all the strategies I’ve recently come up with, my income started to climb fast, giving me more freedom to travel and enjoy life. But, more about all of that later.
If you want to start a blog of your own, I recommend reading 4 simple steps to starting a WordPress blog from scratch if you have zero technical knowledge.
What are your goals for the last 4 months of the year?
Yep, it’s the time of the year to really think about that. Feel free to send me a message on Instagram to let me know what you’re working on, and how I can help you to the next level.
How to set quarterly goals
Dividing your year in quarters makes it easier to say your goals. A 3 month period makes it very easy to see the end of the period and making it easier to stick to your goals. I have a special goal-setting course in which I explain a different kind of goals, how to reach them and many, many planners including a setting goals worksheet. If you want to learn more or enroll, make sure you are signed up for my newsletter, as I open up the course only a couple of times a year!Thanks for reading! ? If you enjoyed this article, please save it to Pinterest by clicking the 'save' button on any image.
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials