There’s not a business on the planet that couldn’t benefit from expert help in one way or another. The problem is, expert help is in pretty high demand – and it’s just not feasible for smaller companies to hire the experts in any permanent role, no matter how much revenue it may potentially bring in. However, just because you can’t afford to have a person of expertise on your full-time staff doesn’t mean you can’t incorporate expertise into your business. You can, simply by following our steps below.
Advice from the Experts
You might not be able to pick up the phone and call some of the world’s most successful businessmen, but you can do the next best thing and take a read of some of their advice. The internet is filled with pages of advice from Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, Richard Branson, and other successful businessmen. Take a read of what they’ve had to say (and the books they themselves read) and you’ll certainly find something that you can incorporate into your business mindset. Of course, everyone else can also read their advice – but the thing is, most people don’t read what’s available, so you’ll still have an advantage.
Find a Mentor
So you can’t have an ongoing letter correspondence with the world’s top businessmen, but you might be able to with other businessmen. You don’t have to be a billionaire to be successful, and there’s plenty of inspiring entrepreneurs out there who will also have plenty of good advice for you. Take a look at the leaders you admire within your industry and get in touch with them – if they’re already secure and established they’ll probably be all too willing to share some of their secrets for success. Of course, don’t just fire out letters and emails to a whole bunch of businessmen – take a look at this article and write to people you genuinely admire (and tell them why in the letter!).
Get Outside Help
The easiest way to get expert help is to pay for it, and this can be much more affordable than you might think. How? By outsourcing the tasks for which you need expert help but can’t afford to hire a full-time employee. For example, take a look at westecservices.net and you’ll be able to get your IT services handled to an expert level without the expert cost. The same goes for tax and other financial matters – outsource the work to an expert when it’s needed rather than hiring one full time. It might save you a lot of money in the long run!
Looking to the Future
Another good time to get expert help is anytime you’re thinking about growing your business or taking it in a new direction. When these times occur, it’s best to get the opinions of as many voices you trust as possible. People are often much more knowledgeable than even they think they are, and if you gather as many words of wisdom from smart people as you can then collectively you’ll have a thoroughly logical collective opinion that is nearly as good as words of wisdom from the top CEOs.Thanks for reading! 🙂 If you enjoyed this article, please save it to Pinterest by clicking the 'save' button on any image.
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Courses on free publicity and growing your biz and blog:
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
- The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog – networks, plugins, software, tools and hosting
- 10 Tiny service investments for your biz + blog that will help you grow massively (max $35)
- The ultimate guide to doing your own PR
- Automatically schedule your Pinterest pins with these 5 tools
- My top 7 automations that will help you get more done in less time
- Time-saving tips for busy entrepreneurs
- Why using Convertkit is the only way to grow your blog income in 2016
- How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- 7 reasons why your PR efforts + strategy shouldn’t cost you money (+ FREE PR Checklist)
- 6 reasons why public relations are important (+ You should start PR ASAP)
- What is Leadpages + 5 ways to grow your blog or biz with it
- A list of 50+ recommended paid blogger networks to join
- Travellers life = why money matters and how to make more by clearing your money blocks (+ an introduction to my money coach)
- 7+ websites that will pay you for your photography
- Sell your clutter for cash: 10 best places to make money online
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials
Most useful blog posts about money and building a passive income
| Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle |