Let's connect, follow me here:Follow @nnonimay Pinterest Contact NM
*This post may contain affiliate links.
And don't forget to share this post down below!
If you’re thinking about starting a business next year, you might be at the stage of choosing a business model that you think would be effective. When you choose a business model, you are thinking about how your business will operate on the market. I think it’s always better to try and approach your business as a company that you plan to run from home. This way, you can work remotely! Don’t forget that when you choose a business model you are trying to hit a number of different goals. You want your business to be successful, efficient and easy to run. By running your business from home, you will already be on the right path. Let me explain why.
If you like reading this article, you might also like:
- – How to use Teachable for free to host your online course, membership site or more
- – Making money with affiliate marketing (as a blogger or without a blog!)
- – The Complete Guide To: making money blogging when you have a small following
- – 50+ online income streams to make extra income online from home (to pay off debt)
- – 4 simple steps to starting a WordPress blog from scratch if you have zero technical knowledge
- – The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog.
- – Mailchimp vs Convertkit: growing your list to 5000+ and which one is better (and free?!)
- – How to use Tailwind Tribes to grow your blog and traffic on autopilot
- – The ultimate list 40 ways to promote your content: free guide content promotion tools
- – Free email course: A Media Kit That Sells to pitch to press and sponsor and become a professional blogger.
- – How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- – Boardbooster vs Tailwind + 3 more tools to schedule and automate your Pinterest
- – A breakdown, the real costs of running a successful business and blog
One of the biggest advantages of a home run business is that you can immediately cut a lot of expensive costs. For instance, you are probably already worried about the cost of buying an office. Obviously, if you run your business from home, that’s not going to be an office. You also won’t have to buy all the expensive tech that a modern office typically needs. You can use the tech that you already have in your home and invest in the odd piece here and there to fill in any gaps. Obviously, you’re going to need a high processing laptop. You can find the best business laptops on http://www.techradar.com. But apart from that, there isn’t much else that you will need to buy. Not when everything can typically be completed digitally these days.
Keeping Up Appearances
You might be worried that when you’re running a business from home, it will be difficult to keep it looking successful. But that’s not the case at all. When you run a company from home, you just need to put more focus on your web campaign. This will be the first impression new clients and customers get of your business. You should, therefore, think about hiring a professional web designer who can really make it stand out on the market. Remember, your site should say a lot about what your business is and what it can offer people.
Of course running an office doesn’t mean that you can’t still meet clients face to face. You can by using a virtual office such as https://www.hoxtonmix.com/. With a service like this, you can guarantee a place for clients to come when you want to arrange a proper meeting.
Avoiding Office Drama
Another brilliant benefit of running a business from home is that you can successfully avoid all the office drama. As a business owner, you are responsible for the people working in your company. This means that if someone is injured or hurt in any way, you will be held accountable. You will be expected to pay the legal damages, and it could even impact your business reputation. Have a look at this article http://www.lexology.com on premises liability for more information. By running a business from home that’s no longer issue. All your employees will either be outsourced or freelancers. They might be working from their home as well!
Are there any downsides to running a business from home. Frankly, they are too few and small to bother mentioning them. If you run a business from home you won’t be disappointed with the results several years from now.Thanks for reading! ? If you enjoyed this article, please save it to Pinterest by clicking the 'save' button on any image.
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials