You can have all the business acumen in the world; you could be an expert in your field and market, and you could have the finances to be able to bring in all the cutting-edge business apparatus out there — but if you don’t use the technological tools of the modern day in a way where you are optimising them to their full potential, then your business is going to slowly but surely turn to ruin. But if you just simply can’t get your head around the tech updates of today, then fear not as there are services out there that can help you do just that, or even do your job for you.
For instance, if you feel that the creation of applications on Microsoft Azure would benefit your business twofold, but you have no idea where to even begin with that venture, then you can use services such as Stackify Retrace to monitor the performance of the apps that you create. Making sure that any app you create is working well and not suffering from any downtime is pivotal to its success, but if you don’t know what signs to look out for when monitoring the situation yourself, then this could be detrimental, which is why you should outsource this job to a service such as Retrace. By heading over to Stackify.com, you can find a host of other pieces of information regarding Azure App Services too, so even those of you who are really in the dark when it comes to using the platform can have some light shed on it. Similarly, even if you have managed to get your head around the Microsoft platform that is Excel, you can still outsource the jobs of optimising your business’s use of it fully to outside services. If you need assistance with data recovery, understanding ad-hoc and dealing with requests for reports, then you can use a service such as Atlas that will itself use software to report and analyse Excel seamlessly.
And getting the most out of the technological advances of today in your business extends itself to the use of social media platforms. In order to remain competitive in your market, your business have a good and active online presence — even if you have only just gotten used to the idea of merely having a company website. In order to do, hiring a webmaster is good first port of call as they will deal with all the ins and outs of marketing your business online and the oh-so-important aspect of content marketing.
Outsourcing to services out there that are waiting and willing to help is a way to not only ensure that all the tech that your business uses every day is working seamlessly but a way for you to be able to get on with all the other important aspects of running a business. You should never be tentative to ask for help in any aspect of your business, and especially not when it comes to those pieces of technology that you just can’t seem to get your head around.
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Courses on free publicity and growing your biz and blog:
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
- The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog – networks, plugins, software, tools and hosting
- 10 Tiny service investments for your biz + blog that will help you grow massively (max $35)
- The ultimate guide to doing your own PR
- Automatically schedule your Pinterest pins with these 5 tools
- My top 7 automations that will help you get more done in less time
- Time-saving tips for busy entrepreneurs
- Why using Convertkit is the only way to grow your blog income in 2016
- How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- 7 reasons why your PR efforts + strategy shouldn’t cost you money (+ FREE PR Checklist)
- 6 reasons why public relations are important (+ You should start PR ASAP)
- What is Leadpages + 5 ways to grow your blog or biz with it
- A list of 50+ recommended paid blogger networks to join
- Travellers life = why money matters and how to make more by clearing your money blocks (+ an introduction to my money coach)
- 7+ websites that will pay you for your photography
- Sell your clutter for cash: 10 best places to make money online
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials
Most useful blog posts about money and building a passive income
| Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle |