Let's connect, follow me here:Follow @nnonimay Pinterest Contact NM
*This post may contain affiliate links.
And don't forget to share this post down below!
If you want to travel long-term or planning a world trip or transitioning into digital nomadism, I suggest you don’t buy new stuff. Try to sell all of your stuff instead. I keep this rule most of the time, I prefer selling stuff over buying new stuff. I have only one rule tho: if I can bring it on the road with me, I’m allowed to get something new every now and then. I see SO MANY lovely travel related things, but I can’t get them all. So I decided to share them monthly on this blog. I haven’t bought anything special the past month, only a roundie! YAAY so excited! Can’t wait to bring it to the Australian beaches soon. So now I kinda need the towel holder that goes along with them…lol, Oh btw, I ordered a sh*t load of Summer clothes, so I really hope to catch some sun rays very soon… I’m really into the beach vibe lately.
If you like reading this article, you might also like:
- – How to use Teachable for free to host your online course, membership site or more
- – Making money with affiliate marketing (as a blogger or without a blog!)
- – The Complete Guide To: making money blogging when you have a small following
- – 50+ online income streams to make extra income online from home (to pay off debt)
- – 4 simple steps to starting a WordPress blog from scratch if you have zero technical knowledge
- – The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog.
- – Mailchimp vs Convertkit: growing your list to 5000+ and which one is better (and free?!)
- – How to use Tailwind Tribes to grow your blog and traffic on autopilot
- – The ultimate list 40 ways to promote your content: free guide content promotion tools
- – Free email course: A Media Kit That Sells to pitch to press and sponsor and become a professional blogger.
- – How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- – Boardbooster vs Tailwind + 3 more tools to schedule and automate your Pinterest
- – A breakdown, the real costs of running a successful business and blog
When I’m not enjoying a beach, I’m working on something tech, may it be a camera or a computer, and I need some upgrades soon… I noticed that warm weather makes it really hard for tech to function, so I’m preparing myself with some full backups + keeping an eye out for new tech.
Click links to see more details and shop.
| July 2016 roundup | Travel essential wishlist |
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials