The world has so much wonder and joy to offer travelers. From the rainforests of South America to the frozen wastes of Antarctica, most people don’t get to see much of the planet they call home. This is a shame, though. Nowadays, the world is more connected than ever. Going to other countries is affordable if you put in the right work. And, it can be done through a variety of methods. One post can’t cover the entire world, though. So, instead, this post will be going through some of the best ways to see the largest island in the world; Australia. Now, you just have to pack your bags and get out there.
For some, the idea of the perfect holiday is sitting by the pool or on the beach soaking up the sun and being lazy. But, of course, this sort of trip doesn’t appeal to everyone. If you’re looking for something a little more active, one of the best ways to see Australia is on a surfing vacation. Traveling from Sydney to Byron Bay, you could explore some of the biggest surfing hotspots Australia has to offer. If you’re a big fan of the sport, it will feel great to surf where the legends learned their skills. But, beginners can have a good time, too. As the spiritual home of modern surfing, Australia has loads of companies offering courses to help you get on your feet for the first time. Taking part in an extreme sport is a great way to enjoy and remember a vacation.
Of course, a surfing trip might not appeal to some people. But, an active holiday is still the dream. So, you need something else. Australia is a vast country, with miles and miles of open land. This makes it perfect for those that love to walk. After a month of backpacking in the Land of Aus, you’ll be surprised at how much ground you’ve covered. Seeing a country in this way is one of the best ways to take in the sights and sounds without distraction. With the wide range of Australia vacations, you can find on the internet, it’s easy to capture the perfect break without much effort at all. Whether you want to stay in a hotel or a tent, you’ll be able to find something which matches both your budget and your desires.
There’s nothing wrong with a lazy holiday. And, a lot of people won’t feel inspired to break from this trend, even with the other options available. But, you can still make the whole journey a little more unique. Cruises are becoming more and more popular which is broadening the variety of locations that they can take you to. With a cruise around Australia, you can see most of the country. Along with this, you’ll also get the chance to see some of New Zealand, too. Both of these countries are famed for their unusual landscapes and stunning scenery. So, just imagine sailing through them on a luxury boat.
Hopefully, this post will inspire you to see Australia from a different point of view. Of course, sometimes, you just want a break. But, if you’re feeling a little bit of adventure within you, it can be worth exploring the different options you have.Thanks for reading! 🙂 If you enjoyed this article, please save it to Pinterest by clicking the 'save' button on any image.
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Courses on free publicity and growing your biz and blog:
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
- The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog – networks, plugins, software, tools and hosting
- 10 Tiny service investments for your biz + blog that will help you grow massively (max $35)
- The ultimate guide to doing your own PR
- Automatically schedule your Pinterest pins with these 5 tools
- My top 7 automations that will help you get more done in less time
- Time-saving tips for busy entrepreneurs
- Why using Convertkit is the only way to grow your blog income in 2016
- How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- 7 reasons why your PR efforts + strategy shouldn’t cost you money (+ FREE PR Checklist)
- 6 reasons why public relations are important (+ You should start PR ASAP)
- What is Leadpages + 5 ways to grow your blog or biz with it
- A list of 50+ recommended paid blogger networks to join
- Travellers life = why money matters and how to make more by clearing your money blocks (+ an introduction to my money coach)
- 7+ websites that will pay you for your photography
- Sell your clutter for cash: 10 best places to make money online
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials
Most useful blog posts about money and building a passive income
| Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle |