Let's connect, follow me here:Follow @nnonimay Pinterest Contact NM
*This post may contain affiliate links.
And don't forget to share this post down below!
It has long been shown that the happier and more content employees are, the more they will invest in their work. If they enjoy coming to work, then will enjoy doing their work. That will make the work environment a better place. But ultimately, it will make profits better too. Employees that are disgruntled or unhappy are just going to do the minimum when it comes to work. So it makes lots of sense to keep your employees happy. You can do some extravagant and big things, as well as smaller things. Just make sure that you are doing something and it will make a big difference. So what can you do to help keep your employees happy? Here are some ideas.
If you like reading this article, you might also like:
- – How to use Teachable for free to host your online course, membership site or more
- – Making money with affiliate marketing (as a blogger or without a blog!)
- – The Complete Guide To: making money blogging when you have a small following
- – 50+ online income streams to make extra income online from home (to pay off debt)
- – 4 simple steps to starting a WordPress blog from scratch if you have zero technical knowledge
- – The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog.
- – Mailchimp vs Convertkit: growing your list to 5000+ and which one is better (and free?!)
- – How to use Tailwind Tribes to grow your blog and traffic on autopilot
- – The ultimate list 40 ways to promote your content: free guide content promotion tools
- – Free email course: A Media Kit That Sells to pitch to press and sponsor and become a professional blogger.
- – How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- – Boardbooster vs Tailwind + 3 more tools to schedule and automate your Pinterest
- – A breakdown, the real costs of running a successful business and blog
It might sound like an odd point to start with. But people can become frustrated when they don’t have a clear set of expectations. We like to be told what is expected of us. So don’t just presume that they know. Then it gives them a clear set of guidelines, and they know when things need to be done by. It will make the work day more productive when they have deadlines for instance. It is also good to give regular feedback. In life, we often only think about what giving feedback when something is wrong. But we also need to give feedback when something is done well too. It motivates and inspires, especially in the workplace. If they know their work is being recognized, it goes a long way.
Arrange Treats or Away Days
We all know how nice it is to get out of the office for a day. So when there is an event or away planned, it can give them a morale boost. It also helps the team bond and get to know each other better. This should help with the environment when you get back into the office. You could arrange an outdoor team building type of activity. You could arrange a corporate golf day or just to go and have a team lunch somewhere. Try and arrange these activities fairly often. Once a quarter is a good idea, but will depend on budget and workload, of course.
Make the Workplace Family Friendly
One of the biggest stressors in life is getting the work and life balance wrong. So if you don’t have things already in place, have a flexible schedule for the team to take a few hours off for a school event, for example. You could also be more flexible with how the team work. If they are able to work on their computer from home, it means that they won’t have to take a sick day when they are looking after a sick child. It might also be a good idea to arrange some kind of deal with a local child care center. If they could offer a discount to your employees, it would mean better business for both of you. When your team feel valued, they will be much more productive.Thanks for reading! ? If you enjoyed this article, please save it to Pinterest by clicking the 'save' button on any image.
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials