Yes, It’s almost 2016 and I’ve a lot of nice blog posts planned out! Today I wanted to introduce you one of the three big investments I did in 2015 for my biz, Convertkit and why it’s important you’d look in to it too!
Convertkit is all about email marketing for professional bloggers. And I hope, that’s what you are or what you’d like to become.
| Email marketing for professional bloggers |
Unfortunately, I haven’t published my ‘blog predictions for 2016’ yet, but I can tell you, the blogosphere is gonna change! And I believe that email marketing – just sending newsletters to your peeps – will be one of the most important aspects out there. I mean, I never really read social media updates from friends, but every once and a while I do go inbox zero, which means, I’ll read your newsletter too! So if you’r selling something I need to see and buy, email marketing is your word. So try to invest in it, starting with Convertkit.
| No time, ad blockers and stuff |
Everybody is busy, and with rise of ad blockers and the amount of new blogs, it’s getting harder earning all your money as a blogger with ads (display or content). So what’s next? I’ll talk about that very soon, but the key is: building a great following (I’d recommend not on social media!) and creating stuff just for them. And the great thing: ‘automations’ make it possible to write things once, and have it all send out automatically afterwards… this is such a gain of time for other stuff!! I love it.
| Email Sequences |
Convertkit makes it really easy setting up email sequences, and that’s also the main reason why I got Convertkit. I’ve been working on my new course / project, and automatic email sequences are a big part of my strategy. For example: when you sign up for my free e-mail course ‘ A Media Kit That Sells‘, you’ll receive the course in your inbox, send with Convertkit.
| Tagging & link following |
In Convertkit it’s possible to give subscribers a certain tags. In reality this means you can create different subscribe forms and keep track of which subscriber comes where from. This is not all, if you send a newsletter you can track who clicked on what link (!!). This is perfect for leads & serving your subscribers what they love.
| Pay for what you get |
And last but not least, you pay for the amount of email subscribers you have. So you start at $29 dollars for <1000 subs, up to >900.000 sub and $3,999 (uhm, but that’s definity not me!).
Read more about Convertkit’s features here.
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Courses on free publicity and growing your biz and blog:
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
- The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog – networks, plugins, software, tools and hosting
- 10 Tiny service investments for your biz + blog that will help you grow massively (max $35)
- The ultimate guide to doing your own PR
- Automatically schedule your Pinterest pins with these 5 tools
- My top 7 automations that will help you get more done in less time
- Time-saving tips for busy entrepreneurs
- Why using Convertkit is the only way to grow your blog income in 2016
- How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- 7 reasons why your PR efforts + strategy shouldn’t cost you money (+ FREE PR Checklist)
- 6 reasons why public relations are important (+ You should start PR ASAP)
- What is Leadpages + 5 ways to grow your blog or biz with it
- A list of 50+ recommended paid blogger networks to join
- Travellers life = why money matters and how to make more by clearing your money blocks (+ an introduction to my money coach)
- 7+ websites that will pay you for your photography
- Sell your clutter for cash: 10 best places to make money online
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials
Most useful blog posts about money and building a passive income
| Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle |