Yes, It’s almost 2016 and I’ve a lot of nice blog posts planned out! Today I wanted to introduce you one of the three big investments I did in 2015 for my biz, Convertkit and why it’s important you’d look in to it too!
Convertkit is all about email marketing for professional bloggers. And I hope, that’s what you are or what you’d like to become.
| Email marketing for professional bloggers |
Unfortunately, I haven’t published my ‘blog predictions for 2016’ yet, but I can tell you, the blogosphere is gonna change! And I believe that email marketing – just sending newsletters to your peeps – will be one of the most important aspects out there. I mean, I never really read social media updates from friends, but every once and a while I do go inbox zero, which means, I’ll read your newsletter too! So if you’r selling something I need to see and buy, email marketing is your word. So try to invest in it, starting with Convertkit.
| No time, ad blockers and stuff |
Everybody is busy, and with rise of ad blockers and the amount of new blogs, it’s getting harder earning all your money as a blogger with ads (display or content). So what’s next? I’ll talk about that very soon, but the key is: building a great following (I’d recommend not on social media!) and creating stuff just for them. And the great thing: ‘automations’ make it possible to write things once, and have it all send out automatically afterwards… this is such a gain of time for other stuff!! I love it.
| Email Sequences |
Convertkit makes it really easy setting up email sequences, and that’s also the main reason why I got Convertkit. I’ve been working on my new course / project, and automatic email sequences are a big part of my strategy. For example: when you sign up for my free e-mail course ‘ A Media Kit That Sells‘, you’ll receive the course in your inbox, send with Convertkit.
| Tagging & link following |
In Convertkit it’s possible to give subscribers a certain tags. In reality this means you can create different subscribe forms and keep track of which subscriber comes where from. This is not all, if you send a newsletter you can track who clicked on what link (!!). This is perfect for leads & serving your subscribers what they love.
| Pay for what you get |
And last but not least, you pay for the amount of email subscribers you have. So you start at $29 dollars for <1000 subs, up to >900.000 sub and $3,999 (uhm, but that’s definity not me!).
Read more about Convertkit’s features here.Thanks for reading! 🙂 If you enjoyed this article, please save it to Pinterest by clicking the 'save' button on any image.
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Courses on free publicity and growing your biz and blog:
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
- The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog – networks, plugins, software, tools and hosting
- 10 Tiny service investments for your biz + blog that will help you grow massively (max $35)
- The ultimate guide to doing your own PR
- Automatically schedule your Pinterest pins with these 5 tools
- My top 7 automations that will help you get more done in less time
- Time-saving tips for busy entrepreneurs
- Why using Convertkit is the only way to grow your blog income in 2016
- How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- 7 reasons why your PR efforts + strategy shouldn’t cost you money (+ FREE PR Checklist)
- 6 reasons why public relations are important (+ You should start PR ASAP)
- What is Leadpages + 5 ways to grow your blog or biz with it
- A list of 50+ recommended paid blogger networks to join
- Travellers life = why money matters and how to make more by clearing your money blocks (+ an introduction to my money coach)
- 7+ websites that will pay you for your photography
- Sell your clutter for cash: 10 best places to make money online
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials
Most useful blog posts about money and building a passive income
| Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle |