Anyone visiting Amsterdam soon? I have something for you… Did you know I have a second blog, called Amsterdam Curated? I actually had it waaay before this one, and it’s about Amsterdam and all its hotspots!
Moving out of Amsterdam to travel was definitely a turning point for me and that blog, because it was kinda hard to know what’s going on in a city when you’re on the other side of the world. So, after a hiatus a few months, it was time to get back at it. Let me present you, The complete free Amsterdam travel guide!
The blog has a super loyal readership and the traffic kept getting up, even when I wasn’t publishing something because people always need new recommendations for events and hotspots like restaurants and shops I guess. I just had to change the blog a little, now it’s more a listening site than a personal blog. If I like it? I don’t know yet, it just launched in beta but it feels good.
| The new Amsterdam Curated (beta) |
The focus has moved from me to the visitors of the city and the readers, and I like that. People can now add hotspots and events to the site, rather than just being passive and waiting for me to add something. I’ll still add my favorites of course, it’s called Amsterdam Curated by Noni May. For me it doesn’t feel necessary to create a custom travel guide on this blog, because I’ve already devoted a whole blog to the city haha!
Good morning amsterdam! Time for some color other than grey or blue 😴☁️! 👯💛 #amsterdam #igersamsterdam #vscogood #instagood #picoftheday #photooftheday #tagforlikes #autumn #gramthedam #travelgram #cityblog #cityguide #hotspot #igaddicts #instagood #instadaily #instablogger #explore #travel #travelblog #travelblogger #love #vscodaily #vsco #htspt
A photo posted by Amsterdam Curated | Travelblog (@amsterdamcurated.nl) on
| Inspiration for your next Amsterdam trip |
Need some inspiration to visit Amsterdam? Follow Amsterdam Curated on Instagram
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Courses on free publicity and growing your biz and blog:
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
- The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog – networks, plugins, software, tools and hosting
- 10 Tiny service investments for your biz + blog that will help you grow massively (max $35)
- The ultimate guide to doing your own PR
- Automatically schedule your Pinterest pins with these 5 tools
- My top 7 automations that will help you get more done in less time
- Time-saving tips for busy entrepreneurs
- Why using Convertkit is the only way to grow your blog income in 2016
- How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- 7 reasons why your PR efforts + strategy shouldn’t cost you money (+ FREE PR Checklist)
- 6 reasons why public relations are important (+ You should start PR ASAP)
- What is Leadpages + 5 ways to grow your blog or biz with it
- A list of 50+ recommended paid blogger networks to join
- Travellers life = why money matters and how to make more by clearing your money blocks (+ an introduction to my money coach)
- 7+ websites that will pay you for your photography
- Sell your clutter for cash: 10 best places to make money online
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials
Most useful blog posts about money and building a passive income
| Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle |
Travel more with less money
Download your free guide by signing up. You'll immidiately receive your free guide!