Let's connect, follow me here:Follow @nnonimay Pinterest Contact NM
*This post may contain affiliate links.
And don't forget to share this post down below!
Whether it’s a digital or real-world business that you run, no one can argue the usefulness of outsourcing. Perhaps you run a modest bakery, or maybe you own an online business that creates content for international clients—whatever your business is, you can use outsourcing to be more productive and efficient.
If you like reading this article, you might also like:
- – How to use Teachable for free to host your online course, membership site or more
- – Making money with affiliate marketing (as a blogger or without a blog!)
- – The Complete Guide To: making money blogging when you have a small following
- – 50+ online income streams to make extra income online from home (to pay off debt)
- – 4 simple steps to starting a WordPress blog from scratch if you have zero technical knowledge
- – The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog.
- – Mailchimp vs Convertkit: growing your list to 5000+ and which one is better (and free?!)
- – How to use Tailwind Tribes to grow your blog and traffic on autopilot
- – The ultimate list 40 ways to promote your content: free guide content promotion tools
- – Free email course: A Media Kit That Sells to pitch to press and sponsor and become a professional blogger.
- – How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- – Boardbooster vs Tailwind + 3 more tools to schedule and automate your Pinterest
- – A breakdown, the real costs of running a successful business and blog
Advertising and Marketing
Let’s say you have a bakery. What kind of services would you need from an outsourcing company? Well for starters, your brand name could be improved and your image might spread to more cities than your own. There are bakeries around the world that are so popular that eager foodies will travel across the world just to sample their delicious treats. Wouldn’t you want your business to become widely recognized as well?
Services like CO OP Brand Agency specialize in improving your brand. There are also advertising and marketing agencies that work to improve the reach of your products and business via social media, traditional advertising, or even press releases. There are hundreds of different methods you can use to advertise a product, and there’s probably a specialized outsourcing company that deals in each one.
A business needs to utilize modern technology if they want to survive in this fast-moving industry. You can rely on your own wits if you’re tech-savvy, but most of the time there will be technology that you don’t understand or don’t know how to even begin installing. In times like this, you need to resort to outsourcing. Hire someone for a couple of days who’ll teach you how to install and manage a new tech system instead of relying on online guides or a cryptic manual that you can’t comprehend. It saves time, effort, and probably money in the long run.
Tech support is also critical for managing your current hardware setups. It’s no secret that almost every piece of technology will need maintenance at some point to ensure it’s running smoothly and without any hiccups. If your computer systems are running slow or you have a problem with something like a printer, then chances are you’ve been using it for such a long time that it needs to be cleaned out and freshened up.
This merges well with advertising because some outsourcing companies will do both, but recruiting a dedicated professional to design parts of your business is a blessing and a load off your shoulders. Whether it’s a website you need, a business logo, or even just a simple flyer to hand out to your customers in the real world, there’s a designer out there that’s waiting to work for you.
Outsourcing companies typically cover a broad range of different design elements and services. If you need your designs to be coordinated, such as a web page that shares the same design and theme as a logo you want, then it’s best to hire a company to tackle all the tasks at once. However, if you just need a simple website or flyer, then you can save money by hiring a freelancer instead.Thanks for reading! ? If you enjoyed this article, please save it to Pinterest by clicking the 'save' button on any image.
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
- Enroll in my productivity & time-management course here http://nonimay.teachable.com
- Enroll in my PR & Free Publicity Crash course here http://nonimay.teachable.com/
- Sign-up for my free video training for bloggers here to learn how to make a living off your blog when you have a small following
- Freshbooks accounting software http://www.freshbooks.com
- Course challenge to earn an extra $5000 in 3 weeks http://www.5kin21days.com
- Thrivecart for my cart pages http://www.thrivecart.com
- Lynx – add multiple links to your Instagram bio http://www.lynx.com
- Creative Market – marketplace for fonts, photos & more creatives to buy my stock + mockup photos (without the tacky stock photo look!) http://www.creativemarket.com
- Auto-post your Instagram posts with Tailwind http://www.tailwindapp.com
- Software to create your own (paid) course or membership site for free http://www.teachable.com
- ClickFunnels – marketing funnel software to set up my marketing funnels http://www.clickfunnels.com
- Convertkit – email marketing for bloggers for my weekly blog newsletter http://www.convertkit.com
- Bluehost for my website hosting http://www.bluehost.com
- Shopify – CMS for e-commerce to create and build on my online shop http://www.shopify.com
- Fiverr – get everything (I mean EVERYTHING) done for just $5 to buy some designs http://www.fiverr.com
- Tailwind – the official Pinterest partner that schedules your Pins + optimize your pinning times & analytics http://www.tailwindapp.com
- Boardbooster – Pinterest scheduling software to loop my current pins http://www.boardbooster.com
- TopTracker – time tracker to track my working hours http://www.toptal.com/tracker/
- Ready to use Media Kit Templates for bloggers http://www.hipmediakits.com
- AWeber – email marketing software to send my business newsletter http://www.aweber.com
- Infusionsoft – complete marketing solution to set up your email marketing + affiliate program http://www.infusionsoft.com
- OneDrive – Microsoft's cloud platform to back up my life. http://www.onedrive.com
- Easy design tool to create your own designs, custom pins etc. http://www.picmonkey.com
- VPN to protect your internet surfing when using public wifi http://www.nordvpn.com
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials