Let's connect, follow me here:Follow @nnonimay Pinterest Contact NM
*This post may contain affiliate links.
And don't forget to share this post down below!
If you like reading this article, you might also like:
- – How to use Teachable for free to host your online course, membership site or more
- – Making money with affiliate marketing (as a blogger or without a blog!)
- – The Complete Guide To: making money blogging when you have a small following
- – 50+ online income streams to make extra income online from home (to pay off debt)
- – 4 simple steps to starting a WordPress blog from scratch if you have zero technical knowledge
- – The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog.
- – Mailchimp vs Convertkit: growing your list to 5000+ and which one is better (and free?!)
- – How to use Tailwind Tribes to grow your blog and traffic on autopilot
- – The ultimate list 40 ways to promote your content: free guide content promotion tools
- – Free email course: A Media Kit That Sells to pitch to press and sponsor and become a professional blogger.
- – How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- – Boardbooster vs Tailwind + 3 more tools to schedule and automate your Pinterest
- – A breakdown, the real costs of running a successful business and blog
Many iPhone owners curse the elusive ‘cloud.’. It seems to pop up, move things, and cause a few too many disruptions. For the most part, our frustration with the thing is user error – we don’t understand it, so we get mad. But, if you take the time to understand how the cloud works, it has amazing business benefits. The good news is, it’s not hard to find advice. Sites like mashable.com can teach you everything you need to know. If you’re not convinced cloud surfing is for you, here’s a list of the main benefits your business can enjoy.
Nobody likes losing files. We’ve all lost something important along the line, and spent hours trying to recover it. If the same happens to your business, you could be in big trouble. For the most part, technology will serve you well. But, when it goes wrong, the results can be catastrophic. Of course, we’re all aware of the old methods of backing our computers. But, hefty memory drives which take hours to transfer are a thing of the past. There’s always the risk of forgetting to transfer files at the end of the day with that method. With the cloud, you have no-risk storage at your fingertips. When your data’s stored in that magic cloud, it’s safe against all eventualities. If all your computers went down, you wouldn’t have to worry about losing a thing. Even better, you wouldn’t have to think twice about backing things. Once you’ve signed up to the cloud, everything will be saved there automatically.
Money saving abilities
That’s right; using the cloud can save you money. How much depends on what degree you integrate cloud computing into your business. But, over time, the costs are considerable. The most obvious saving you will make is that of storage software. Whether you’re using an external hard drive or paying a company to keep your files safe, the costs add up. Cloud usage will cut that straight away. And, that’s not the only benefit. You can also connect your phone line to the cloud using companies like the one found at www.askunitel.com. A cloud phone line will save you an enormous amount on bills each month. Cloud computing also offers you the chance to work with freelancers. This can save you money on sick pay, holiday leave, and other expenses a start-up enterprise could do without!
Ease of Accessibility
Thanks for reading! ? If you enjoyed this article, please save it to Pinterest by clicking the 'save' button on any image.
Possibly the main reason to use cloud computing is that it’s practical. You won’t have to head to the office to access business files anymore. Cloud means that you can read them on any device you have to hand. You’ll be more accessible to colleagues and clients, which can only mean good things for your business. Your colleagues will also be able to work remotely. You won’t need to worry about days when they’re out of the office. They can log onto cloud when they get a free moment, and look through anything you need them to.
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
- Enroll in my productivity & time-management course here http://nonimay.teachable.com
- Enroll in my PR & Free Publicity Crash course here http://nonimay.teachable.com/
- Sign-up for my free video training for bloggers here to learn how to make a living off your blog when you have a small following
- Freshbooks accounting software http://www.freshbooks.com
- Course challenge to earn an extra $5000 in 3 weeks http://www.5kin21days.com
- Thrivecart for my cart pages http://www.thrivecart.com
- Lynx – add multiple links to your Instagram bio http://www.lynx.com
- Creative Market – marketplace for fonts, photos & more creatives to buy my stock + mockup photos (without the tacky stock photo look!) http://www.creativemarket.com
- Auto-post your Instagram posts with Tailwind http://www.tailwindapp.com
- Software to create your own (paid) course or membership site for free http://www.teachable.com
- ClickFunnels – marketing funnel software to set up my marketing funnels http://www.clickfunnels.com
- Convertkit – email marketing for bloggers for my weekly blog newsletter http://www.convertkit.com
- Bluehost for my website hosting http://www.bluehost.com
- Shopify – CMS for e-commerce to create and build on my online shop http://www.shopify.com
- Fiverr – get everything (I mean EVERYTHING) done for just $5 to buy some designs http://www.fiverr.com
- Tailwind – the official Pinterest partner that schedules your Pins + optimize your pinning times & analytics http://www.tailwindapp.com
- Boardbooster – Pinterest scheduling software to loop my current pins http://www.boardbooster.com
- TopTracker – time tracker to track my working hours http://www.toptal.com/tracker/
- Ready to use Media Kit Templates for bloggers http://www.hipmediakits.com
- AWeber – email marketing software to send my business newsletter http://www.aweber.com
- Infusionsoft – complete marketing solution to set up your email marketing + affiliate program http://www.infusionsoft.com
- OneDrive – Microsoft's cloud platform to back up my life. http://www.onedrive.com
- Easy design tool to create your own designs, custom pins etc. http://www.picmonkey.com
- VPN to protect your internet surfing when using public wifi http://www.nordvpn.com
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials