Many iPhone owners curse the elusive ‘cloud.’. It seems to pop up, move things, and cause a few too many disruptions. For the most part, our frustration with the thing is user error – we don’t understand it, so we get mad. But, if you take the time to understand how the cloud works, it has amazing business benefits. The good news is, it’s not hard to find advice. Sites like mashable.com can teach you everything you need to know. If you’re not convinced cloud surfing is for you, here’s a list of the main benefits your business can enjoy.
Nobody likes losing files. We’ve all lost something important along the line, and spent hours trying to recover it. If the same happens to your business, you could be in big trouble. For the most part, technology will serve you well. But, when it goes wrong, the results can be catastrophic. Of course, we’re all aware of the old methods of backing our computers. But, hefty memory drives which take hours to transfer are a thing of the past. There’s always the risk of forgetting to transfer files at the end of the day with that method. With the cloud, you have no-risk storage at your fingertips. When your data’s stored in that magic cloud, it’s safe against all eventualities. If all your computers went down, you wouldn’t have to worry about losing a thing. Even better, you wouldn’t have to think twice about backing things. Once you’ve signed up to the cloud, everything will be saved there automatically.
Money saving abilities
That’s right; using the cloud can save you money. How much depends on what degree you integrate cloud computing into your business. But, over time, the costs are considerable. The most obvious saving you will make is that of storage software. Whether you’re using an external hard drive or paying a company to keep your files safe, the costs add up. Cloud usage will cut that straight away. And, that’s not the only benefit. You can also connect your phone line to the cloud using companies like the one found at www.askunitel.com. A cloud phone line will save you an enormous amount on bills each month. Cloud computing also offers you the chance to work with freelancers. This can save you money on sick pay, holiday leave, and other expenses a start-up enterprise could do without!
Ease of Accessibility
Thanks for reading! 🙂 If you enjoyed this article, please save it to Pinterest by clicking the 'save' button on any image.
Possibly the main reason to use cloud computing is that it’s practical. You won’t have to head to the office to access business files anymore. Cloud means that you can read them on any device you have to hand. You’ll be more accessible to colleagues and clients, which can only mean good things for your business. Your colleagues will also be able to work remotely. You won’t need to worry about days when they’re out of the office. They can log onto cloud when they get a free moment, and look through anything you need them to.
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Courses on free publicity and growing your biz and blog:
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
- The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog – networks, plugins, software, tools and hosting
- 10 Tiny service investments for your biz + blog that will help you grow massively (max $35)
- The ultimate guide to doing your own PR
- Automatically schedule your Pinterest pins with these 5 tools
- My top 7 automations that will help you get more done in less time
- Time-saving tips for busy entrepreneurs
- Why using Convertkit is the only way to grow your blog income in 2016
- How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- 7 reasons why your PR efforts + strategy shouldn’t cost you money (+ FREE PR Checklist)
- 6 reasons why public relations are important (+ You should start PR ASAP)
- What is Leadpages + 5 ways to grow your blog or biz with it
- A list of 50+ recommended paid blogger networks to join
- Travellers life = why money matters and how to make more by clearing your money blocks (+ an introduction to my money coach)
- 7+ websites that will pay you for your photography
- Sell your clutter for cash: 10 best places to make money online
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials
Most useful blog posts about money and building a passive income
| Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle |