Making money blogging is one of the hottest topics in the blogosphere currently. But when I started out blogging, about eleven year ago, we didn’t even know it was possible. How times have change…
Of course you can make money with sponsored content, banner ads and company collaborations. But what if companies don’t approach you? You can approach them. I created a free email course about this topic. You can sign up here. Or you can join one of the 50+ blogger networks I listed in this post. A game changer for me? Contacting these companies yourself, introducing yourself the right way and get to know them, as much as they get to know you (and your stats!). How you do that? I devoted a whole module about this in my course Oh my press: in 3 months your biz or blog’s first media mentions. In the course I talk about all things PR, everybody can do it, as long as you know how. With the right public relations strategy you can easily make much more sales, get more press features and more traffic.
Most blogger networks work with ‘pitches’. They provide assignments from companies and you can pitch as a blogger to participate. Sometimes they pay you with products, sometimes with cash. Other blogger networks or agencies work like model agencies: you join them and they’ll hook you up with assignments. These are the deals you wanna go for if you wanna make big money, but it’s hard if you’re just starting out or have a small following. Other options are paid review websites, who’ll pay you in change for a review about something and affiliate networks, they’ll pay you as soon as somebody clicks your link and buys something from the site it’s linked to. The following links are a mix between multicultural networks, mom networks, fashion networks, paid review websites, affiliate networks, paid social media posts networks, US only or Dutch only networks. Just check them all out and start making money today!
- The Roaring 20s Blogacy
- The Blogger Network
- Link Vehicle
- The mission list
- The Muslim Mum Media network
- Stiletto Media
- Latina Mom Bloggers
- Post Genius
- Latina Bloggers Connect
- Mami Innovative Media
- Mom Bloggers Club
- Social Fabric
- Mode Media
- Link Worth
- Raffle Copter
- Westwood’s Media
- Latina Lifestyle Bloggers
- Mom it Forward
- The Niche Parent Network
- Social Moms Network
- One2One Network
- Social Spark
- Next Blogger Network
- Clever Girls
- Giga Savvy
- Sponsored reviews
- WAR Network
- Etail PR Bloggersnetwork
- The bLink Marketing Network
- Blogsy Moms
- Boost Insider
- Business 2 Bloggers
- Buy Blog Reviews
- Share a Sale
Do you have a favorite network that I missed? I’d love to check it out and maybe even include it on this page. Email your recommendations to email@example.com
Would you like to learn more about growing as a blogger or small business owners? You might be interested in the Oh My Press course. Oh My Press is for bloggers and creative entrepreneurs who think their business is ready for the next level.
… earn some money hustling hard?
… have a clear design, brand and personal voice?
… are ready for more sales, more press features and more traffic?
Oh My Press is your course! I’ll teach you how to put press features for you to work. Work less, become the go to person in your niche and maybe even see your face on the cover of your favorite magazine!
Do you wanna read more about making money online? I’m working hard on writing more posts about this topic. Read all articles in the’ How to make big money online and extra income’ series.
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Courses on free publicity and growing your biz and blog:
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
- The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog – networks, plugins, software, tools and hosting
- 10 Tiny service investments for your biz + blog that will help you grow massively (max $35)
- The ultimate guide to doing your own PR
- Automatically schedule your Pinterest pins with these 5 tools
- My top 7 automations that will help you get more done in less time
- Time-saving tips for busy entrepreneurs
- Why using Convertkit is the only way to grow your blog income in 2016
- How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- 7 reasons why your PR efforts + strategy shouldn’t cost you money (+ FREE PR Checklist)
- 6 reasons why public relations are important (+ You should start PR ASAP)
- What is Leadpages + 5 ways to grow your blog or biz with it
- A list of 50+ recommended paid blogger networks to join
- Travellers life = why money matters and how to make more by clearing your money blocks (+ an introduction to my money coach)
- 7+ websites that will pay you for your photography
- Sell your clutter for cash: 10 best places to make money online
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
Most useful blog posts about money and building a passive income
| Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle |
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.