Let's connect, follow me here:Follow @nnonimay Pinterest Contact NM
*This post may contain affiliate links.
And don't forget to share this post down below!
When it comes to being seen, and thus improving your revenues, most businesses tend to work to whatever their budget will allow. But this shouldn’t be the case because there are always ways to improve your visibility, and sometimes all it just takes is looking at you are doing currently but from a slightly different angle. As such, we have come up with a few little business tricks that will help you get the most out of your budget and, possibly, your current methods too.
If you like reading this article, you might also like:
- – How to use Teachable for free to host your online course, membership site or more
- – Making money with affiliate marketing (as a blogger or without a blog!)
- – The Complete Guide To: making money blogging when you have a small following
- – 50+ online income streams to make extra income online from home (to pay off debt)
- – 4 simple steps to starting a WordPress blog from scratch if you have zero technical knowledge
- – The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog.
- – Mailchimp vs Convertkit: growing your list to 5000+ and which one is better (and free?!)
- – How to use Tailwind Tribes to grow your blog and traffic on autopilot
- – The ultimate list 40 ways to promote your content: free guide content promotion tools
- – Free email course: A Media Kit That Sells to pitch to press and sponsor and become a professional blogger.
- – How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- – Boardbooster vs Tailwind + 3 more tools to schedule and automate your Pinterest
- – A breakdown, the real costs of running a successful business and blog
It has dominated life, both business and personal, yet not everyone seems to know how to use it to their advantage. You see, what social media allows is word to spread very far very quickly. You don’t even need a massive following to see your promotion tactics take effect. By having every avenue covered – whether Facebook or Twitter or Instagram or LinkedIn – you are increasing your presence and thus your chances of getting found and used. But what should you be posting on social media? Well that is the million dollar question. However, we recommend you shake it up a bit, use humour, employ client testimonials, bits of positive feedback and, on top of this, use it as a way of communicating with new and existing customers. Retweet cool posts or re-post useful and interesting articles. Whatever it is, do it and do it consistently.
These are so often underestimated, and it’s foolish. Trade shows are set up so that companies in your industry can show off their products or services and those who buy and operate within that realm can see who is doing what, what companies are offering different things. But don’t just go to sit there with a banner behind you, go there with the intent to get noticed and to shake things up. If you don’t know what we are talking about, just learn about Steelhead Productions and what they can offer you.
This is where too few companies are willing to be proactive, but if you have had great response from a client or customer, why not ask them to give you a referral or a testimonial for your website. Most people will be more than willing to do so. It may even be that they will give you the contact information of others small businesses that may benefit from working with you. It’s an underrated means of networking and yet one of the most effective.
This has to be one of the best assets you have and certainly one of the greatest resources at your fingertips, especially when it comes to boosting your revenue. Why? Simple, they are already familiar with the work you do and the level of professionalism and standard you operate at. You just need to reinforce the idea that you are a trusted partner and they will start to tell you more about them and the challenges you are facing. If you know the challenges, well, you can design a solution. Simple.Thanks for reading! ? If you enjoyed this article, please save it to Pinterest by clicking the 'save' button on any image.
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials