When it comes to being seen, and thus improving your revenues, most businesses tend to work to whatever their budget will allow. But this shouldn’t be the case because there are always ways to improve your visibility, and sometimes all it just takes is looking at you are doing currently but from a slightly different angle. As such, we have come up with a few little business tricks that will help you get the most out of your budget and, possibly, your current methods too.
It has dominated life, both business and personal, yet not everyone seems to know how to use it to their advantage. You see, what social media allows is word to spread very far very quickly. You don’t even need a massive following to see your promotion tactics take effect. By having every avenue covered – whether Facebook or Twitter or Instagram or LinkedIn – you are increasing your presence and thus your chances of getting found and used. But what should you be posting on social media? Well that is the million dollar question. However, we recommend you shake it up a bit, use humour, employ client testimonials, bits of positive feedback and, on top of this, use it as a way of communicating with new and existing customers. Retweet cool posts or re-post useful and interesting articles. Whatever it is, do it and do it consistently.
These are so often underestimated, and it’s foolish. Trade shows are set up so that companies in your industry can show off their products or services and those who buy and operate within that realm can see who is doing what, what companies are offering different things. But don’t just go to sit there with a banner behind you, go there with the intent to get noticed and to shake things up. If you don’t know what we are talking about, just learn about Steelhead Productions and what they can offer you.
This is where too few companies are willing to be proactive, but if you have had great response from a client or customer, why not ask them to give you a referral or a testimonial for your website. Most people will be more than willing to do so. It may even be that they will give you the contact information of others small businesses that may benefit from working with you. It’s an underrated means of networking and yet one of the most effective.
This has to be one of the best assets you have and certainly one of the greatest resources at your fingertips, especially when it comes to boosting your revenue. Why? Simple, they are already familiar with the work you do and the level of professionalism and standard you operate at. You just need to reinforce the idea that you are a trusted partner and they will start to tell you more about them and the challenges you are facing. If you know the challenges, well, you can design a solution. Simple.Thanks for reading! 🙂 If you enjoyed this article, please save it to Pinterest by clicking the 'save' button on any image.
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Courses on free publicity and growing your biz and blog:
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
- The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog – networks, plugins, software, tools and hosting
- 10 Tiny service investments for your biz + blog that will help you grow massively (max $35)
- The ultimate guide to doing your own PR
- Automatically schedule your Pinterest pins with these 5 tools
- My top 7 automations that will help you get more done in less time
- Time-saving tips for busy entrepreneurs
- Why using Convertkit is the only way to grow your blog income in 2016
- How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- 7 reasons why your PR efforts + strategy shouldn’t cost you money (+ FREE PR Checklist)
- 6 reasons why public relations are important (+ You should start PR ASAP)
- What is Leadpages + 5 ways to grow your blog or biz with it
- A list of 50+ recommended paid blogger networks to join
- Travellers life = why money matters and how to make more by clearing your money blocks (+ an introduction to my money coach)
- 7+ websites that will pay you for your photography
- Sell your clutter for cash: 10 best places to make money online
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials
Most useful blog posts about money and building a passive income
| Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle |