Recently I was invited for a lunch and tour through the Hortus Botanicus Amsterdam. If you follow me on Instagram, you know I visited every Hortus Botanicus in the big cities during my world trip, so I was super excited when I received the invitiation for a lunch in my ‘own’ hortus. It was a super lovely autumn afternoon! The sun was out and there was gooood food!
I was invited by rice brand Tilda for a rice safari so there was a lot of rice tasting! I didn’t really realize it before, but Tilda is actually a ‘really fancy rice’. If you think rice is just rice, it’s not. Tilda’s Basmati rice is best because Tilda rejects broken grains that would otherwise release starch and cause the rice to become sticky. So this post took a while to create, because I wanted to try cooking with the rice for myself first. And yes, the rice is awesome and is really different than ‘cheap rice’ (the one I usually buy, because I though rice is just rice. Well, unfortunately it’s not).
I’m so happy that I’ve learnt the difference, because you have to eat a lot of rice when you cannot eat gluten. They had a few options for us to try (I mean EAT! There was sooo much food at the lunch, yumm!). They really showed all the variation rice has to offer, which I loved because I never thought of using figs or papaya in my rice dish before. Or that sushi has a completely different taste with different rice (SO GOOD).
Travel more with less money
Download your free guide by signing up. You’ll immidiately receive your free guide!
So cool that I’ve tried Tilda now, because you can really taste the difference and it’s definitly a new way of cooking! I really liked the rice safari experience idea, thanks for inviting me Tilda! When is the next lunch? 😉
Pin along & spread the love:
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Courses on free publicity and growing your biz and blog:
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
- The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog – networks, plugins, software, tools and hosting
- 10 Tiny service investments for your biz + blog that will help you grow massively (max $35)
- The ultimate guide to doing your own PR
- Automatically schedule your Pinterest pins with these 5 tools
- My top 7 automations that will help you get more done in less time
- Time-saving tips for busy entrepreneurs
- Why using Convertkit is the only way to grow your blog income in 2016
- How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- 7 reasons why your PR efforts + strategy shouldn’t cost you money (+ FREE PR Checklist)
- 6 reasons why public relations are important (+ You should start PR ASAP)
- What is Leadpages + 5 ways to grow your blog or biz with it
- A list of 50+ recommended paid blogger networks to join
- Travellers life = why money matters and how to make more by clearing your money blocks (+ an introduction to my money coach)
- 7+ websites that will pay you for your photography
- Sell your clutter for cash: 10 best places to make money online
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials
Most useful blog posts about money and building a passive income
| Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle |
Travel more with less money
Download your free guide by signing up. You'll immidiately receive your free guide!