When you’re thinking about selecting a career, you need to know what’s out there. And a good place to start is to take a look at some of the world’s most popular careers. This will give you an idea of the kinds of roles that are out there, and how much competition you’re going to have.
| 1. Business Owner |
Yes, these days the number of people going into business for themselves is huge. Self-employment has become massive over the past few years as more and more people are following their dreams. If you want to set up your own business, you’ll need to make sure you know what’s required. You’ll need a business plan, funding and excellent staff. You’ll need to take employment law training courses, hire an accountant, and find offices. Make sure you get the marketing spot on as well to help you succeed.
| 2. Nurse |
Of course, there are so many important and popular careers in the public sector, and nursing is one. This is a hugely important career path because you are caring for sick people and helping them get better. Nursing is often seen as something that’s a calling rather than a decision that’s made. If you’re serious about working as a nurse, you need to make sure you understand that you’re going to be in a very pressurised job. There will be a lot of long hours and stress, and sometimes the job will be upsetting.
| 3. Software Engineer |
The world has developed so much that it’s basically run on computers now. We can’t seem to do anything these days without the use of IT. And that’s why one of the best careers to go into is a career as a software engineer. This has proven very popular because people have realised the importance of computers, and the demand for jobs. Software engineers design and develop new programs and software systems. This is an integral part of the process of helping computers evolve and making everyone’s lives simpler.
| 4. Careers Consultant |
Did you know that a careers consultant is one of the world’s most popular jobs? Indeed, this is a role in which people use their skills to help other people find careers of their own. This is an excellent job for people who are hardworking, personable and driven. If you want a new chapter in your life why not consider entering into a job as a careers consultant? Do a bit of research and speak to people who already work in the industry to see what the job is like.
| 5. Retail Assistant |
One of the biggest industries in the world is the retail industry. And, as such, there is a lot of employment in this sector. Working as a retail assistant is one of the most popular career paths in the world. There could be a number of reasons for this, and they are worth considering. For one thing, a career in retail is reasonably easy to get into compared with a lot of other career choices. Qualifications and education are largely a moot point in retail, and it’s an equal opportunities industry. So this is certainly one career sector that anyone could go into and likely secure employment.
There are many popular jobs in the world, and these are just a selection of the most popular. It will help to give you an idea of the sorts of career paths people like to follow. Because these jobs are so competitive, you will need to be at the top of your game to make sure you stand out. Consider your career path carefully before you make any definitive long-term decisions about it.Thanks for reading! 🙂 If you enjoyed this article, please save it to Pinterest by clicking the 'save' button on any image.
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Courses on free publicity and growing your biz and blog:
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
- The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog – networks, plugins, software, tools and hosting
- 10 Tiny service investments for your biz + blog that will help you grow massively (max $35)
- The ultimate guide to doing your own PR
- Automatically schedule your Pinterest pins with these 5 tools
- My top 7 automations that will help you get more done in less time
- Time-saving tips for busy entrepreneurs
- Why using Convertkit is the only way to grow your blog income in 2016
- How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- 7 reasons why your PR efforts + strategy shouldn’t cost you money (+ FREE PR Checklist)
- 6 reasons why public relations are important (+ You should start PR ASAP)
- What is Leadpages + 5 ways to grow your blog or biz with it
- A list of 50+ recommended paid blogger networks to join
- Travellers life = why money matters and how to make more by clearing your money blocks (+ an introduction to my money coach)
- 7+ websites that will pay you for your photography
- Sell your clutter for cash: 10 best places to make money online
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials
Most useful blog posts about money and building a passive income
| Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle |