When I stayed in Los Angeles I didn’t really like it. I guess, you can blame the fact that I had no car because you kinda need one to survive. It was warm, and I had to take the bus all the time. That was scary haha! But at times I did enjoy the city, especially when I was shooting photos!
I stayed in Santa Monica and could walk to Venice, which was a really nice walk over the boardwalk. Meeting skaters and surfers, families and artists. We all have seen it in movies. Here are 30 photos I took to inspire you to visit Los Angeles.
Thanks for reading! ? If you enjoyed this article, please save it to Pinterest by clicking the 'save' button on any image.
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials
Travel more with less money
Download your free guide by signing up. You'll immidiately receive your free guide!