Business automation is the way forwards if you want to decrease working times and increase profits. We are living in the digital world, and there’s lots of technology you can use to your advantage. Take a quick look through some of the suggestions on this page and see if you can apply them to your company. At the end of the day, you should work hard to streamline your operation and ensure you always reach maximum productivity. The information I’ve published below should help you do that without breaking the bank. You just need to keep your eyes peeled and ensure you remain at the cutting edge if you want to beat the competition.
Digital marketing and social media promotion
There are lots of tools available you could use to automate at least some of the marketing process. That is especially the case if you focus most of your efforts on social media. The last thing you want to do is spend hours logging in and out of different websites. Thankfully, some software solutions will allow you to manage everything from a single screen. You can schedule posts, and publish information on multiple platforms at the same time. With that in mind, now is the time to perform some research and identify the most suitable packages. You can also automate other promotional tasks like banner advertising using Google Adwords.
Ordering and financial management
Regardless of whether you sell products or services, your clients will need to place orders. You don’t want to spend lots of time adding them to your system, and so you should look towards automation. With a bit of luck, you’ll find a solution that records the orders in real time and deals with every element of the process. That is the case, even if you run a company in the hospitality industry or something similar. Hotel management software would remove all the hassle and leave you free to focus on your guests. The same goes for those working in any other type of people-based business. Most of the best packages will also record financial information, and that will make it easier to keep accurate accounts.
Companies that sell products have to work hard to ensure they manage their inventory effectively. You’ll upset a lot of customers if you promise to deliver on a particular date and then go back on your word. Stock control software should ensure that never happens. The moment you’re running low, the system will alert you to the issue. That should give you enough time to contact your suppliers and arrange for a delivery. Some packages will even send the all important email on your behalf. Just make sure you read online reviews because some solutions are better than others.
Whatever happens this year, you should try to automate as many processes within your operation as you can. It doesn’t make sense to pay employees to complete tasks you could leave to a computer. That will result in you wasting a lot of time and effort needlessly. Take my advice, and start working towards automation as soon as possible. I guarantee your profit margins will increase.
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Courses on free publicity and growing your biz and blog:
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
- The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog – networks, plugins, software, tools and hosting
- 10 Tiny service investments for your biz + blog that will help you grow massively (max $35)
- The ultimate guide to doing your own PR
- Automatically schedule your Pinterest pins with these 5 tools
- My top 7 automations that will help you get more done in less time
- Time-saving tips for busy entrepreneurs
- Why using Convertkit is the only way to grow your blog income in 2016
- How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- 7 reasons why your PR efforts + strategy shouldn’t cost you money (+ FREE PR Checklist)
- 6 reasons why public relations are important (+ You should start PR ASAP)
- What is Leadpages + 5 ways to grow your blog or biz with it
- A list of 50+ recommended paid blogger networks to join
- Travellers life = why money matters and how to make more by clearing your money blocks (+ an introduction to my money coach)
- 7+ websites that will pay you for your photography
- Sell your clutter for cash: 10 best places to make money online
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials
Most useful blog posts about money and building a passive income
| Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle |